Computational Science Summer School 2023 (CSSS2023)
Data Science Workshop: 7th - 10th March 2023
Summer School in Data Science and Modelling in Industries: 13th - 17th March 2023
at King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT), Bangkok, Thailand
- Parking and Eating at KMUTT
- Student Support
- Invited Speakers
- List of Participants
- Excursion and Dinner
- CSSS Coordinators
- Organizing Committee
CSSS2023 will be held onsite at the studio called “V Space” which is on the 14th floor of Learning Exchange (LX) building at KMUTT, Bangkok, Thailand.
How to get here
KMUTT is located in Bangmod, a suburb of Bangkok, which can be arrived by one hour from Suvanabhumi Airport (or Don Mueang Airport) by taxi. It is convenient to get here with many options too (information from: Click)
Buses that pass the university (Pracha Uthit road)
- Number 75 Route of Wat Buddhabucha - Hua Lamphong
- Number 21 Route of Wat Koo Sang - Chulalongkorn University
- Number 142 Route of Thonburi Community Housing - Samutprakan Crocodile Farm and Zoo
- Number 141 Route of Samae Dam - Chulalongkorn University
- Number 140 Route of Victory Monument - Samae Dam
- Number 138 Route of Phra Pradaeng - Morchit Mai
- Number 82 Route of Phra Pradaeng - Sanam Luang
- Number 20 Route of Suksawat - Tha Din Daeng
- Number 6 Route of Phra Pradaeng - Thewet
- Number 99 Rote of Bang Pakok - Thung Khru
- Number 88 Route of Big C (Bang Pakok) - Thung Khru
- Number 77 Route of Big C (Rat Burana) - Phutthabucha Temple
Sky Trains (BTS)
Get off at Exit 2, Wongwian Yai Station. Then, take bus Number 120, Line 57 to Dao Khanong and then take bus Number 75, Line 21 which passes in front of the university.
Places to visit
KMUTT is not far from tourist attractions in Bangkok. There are many places that are worth to visit, including
- The Temple of Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew), the most sacred temple in Thailand where the Emerald Buddha located. There are also many historical places to visit such as Grand Palace and Wat Phra Chetuphon (Wat Pho). It takes 30 minutes from our campus by taxi.
- Chinatown (Yaowarat) is the colorful night market that is full of gourmet street food.
- ICON SIAM, a gigantic shopping mall and Thailand's iconic national landmark, is located on Chao Phraya riverbank. It takes 20 minutes from our campus by taxi. Otherwise, take bus number 88 and drop off at Wat Suwan + 5 minutes walk.
last time modified : March 2023, CSSS2023 website is written by Zhaii